Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cham Sem : A kind and loving heart, a mind of loving kindness


"For over a thousand years, the study and practice of buddist teachings have grown in Tibet, entering all areas of Tibetan society and life. The tradition of sport, education, art and culture which flourished during this period features among the most sophisticated in the Buddist world.

Unfortunately, the future of this exceptional cultural heritage is threatened today.

Since 2001 the Art’Tibet Association has actively supported schools, monastries and masters to help keep this invaluable culture alive. I genuinely support their work and am convinced of the importance of their actions to preserve our tradition." Sogyal Rinpoche

Among the different projects, Cham Sem is supporting the Manali School in many ways and you will find here a wonderfull report "life at school" illustrating the work done by the association...

You can support them by sponsoring a child or a nun but also by participating to a volonteer mission in India or Tibet (they are looking for english teachers for exemple) ! This could be a precious opportunity to put into practice the teachings and to contribute in a concrete way to help the Tibetans and support their culture of peace, wisdom and non-violence so vital for humanity.

Contact : tibet_chamsem@yahoo.fr

Website : http://www.art-tibet.fr/index.htmlLien


13 comments:

  1. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!
    agen dominoqq

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    daftar poker88

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    asiagaming

    ReplyDelete
  4. I as of late went over your site and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't recognize what to say with the exception of that I have delighted in perusing. Decent blog, I will continue going by this online journal all the time.
    Suhutoto88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! It sounds great. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing.. Suhutoto88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
    dominoqq

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
    รีวิวufa800

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  9. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.
    สูตรแทงบอลรอง

    ReplyDelete
  10. mph club® offers a wide variety of exotic car rentals in Miami ready to be driven around the beautiful sea side. Other services that we offer include chauffeur service for major events, business trips, or exciting vacation. Drive the cars you see in these pictures today แทงบอลออนไลน์20

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work แทงบอลขั้นต่ำ20บาท

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated
    รีวิวufa365

    ReplyDelete
  13. The role of a cultural media manager has appealed to the mass generation of socially-active internet users. It's hard not to. Especially when some might think that you can earn big bucks from posting Facebook updates. Hardly.
    รีวิวufa365

    ReplyDelete